Bonne chance
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
مرحبا بك زائرنا الكريم يشرفنا إنضمامك لنا
Bonne chance
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
مرحبا بك زائرنا الكريم يشرفنا إنضمامك لنا
Bonne chance
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

Bonne chance

تعليمى / ترفيهى

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
تم إفتتاح قسم جديد خاص بالمرأه
مرسى يزور السودان
الأهلى يواجه توسكر الكينى غداً
لقاء الجمعه/ مقال الأسبوع (زيدان بين الإستثمار و الهيافه )
إدارة المنتدى تهنأكم بحلول شهر رمضان المعظم
الدولار يصل 8.5 جنية فى السوق السوداء
حازم صلاح يؤسس حزب جديد
الزمالك ينتفض للحصول على بطولة الدورى
العمالة المصرية فى خطرررر فى السعودية
مطلوب مشرفون للأقسام
الكويت تخنق الوافدين و المقيمين بقرارات مجحفة

حل إمتحان الإنجليزى بتاع النهارده

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
أ/حسين المغربى
Admin
أ/حسين المغربى

عدد المساهمات : 328
نقاط : 11002
تاريخ التسجيل : 10/06/2010

حل إمتحان الإنجليزى بتاع النهارده Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: حل إمتحان الإنجليزى بتاع النهارده   حل إمتحان الإنجليزى بتاع النهارده Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يونيو 15, 2010 3:00 am

1-
1- you should / can stay at Al Nasr Hotel , it's not expensive
2- I have been studying all the morning
3- I wish I could but I have to revise for my test
4- could you stop talking loudly , please?
2-
Place : chemist's:
Sp1:client/ patient
Sp2: chemist
Place:Cinema studio
Sp1: director
Sp2: actor
3-
ingredients
Take turns
difference
Easy to operate
better
don't have to
Was
On
regret
used
canoeing
Combination
what
Summit
Was sent
had been planning
a

4-

1-I ---------- me
2- oases ------oasis
3- enjoyed-------- made
4- do you -------- have you
5- offer ------------- afford
6- expect ---------- except

5-
1- The types of gestures are illustrators and emblems
2- People usually use illustrators when they are emotionally aroused and tried to explane the ideas that are difficult to put into words
3- To some extent , I agree that body gestures can replace verbal communication because people who are not able to speak can communicate well with other people but they complement the verbal message.they often accompany speech.
4- b
5-d
6-
1- Violent crime has increased due to the greater accessibility to weapons* combined with the fact the large numbers of young people are unemployed with very few chances of finding a job
2- The government should pass new laws to restrict citizens from owning firearms.The government should also help young people to find jobs
3- The underlined word "this" refers to violent crime
4- a
5- c
7-
1-They drove two grey cars with local number plates at night and switched off lights and engines . They used the Ground Penetrating Radar to see what's behind the walls
2- She was alone . she had to drive the first car to pull the third and get the plants despite the heavy rain .
1- captain Ahmed to Jones
2-Jones objected to destroying the spiders in the site but Ahmed tried to persuade him that killing the spiders is a must as they didn't want to have more victims.
1-thousands of people would have died
2- the officer threw his insecticide tank on its leg and it wanted to free itself.
9- لقد أصبحت الهجرة غير الشرعية في الاونة الاخيرة قضية كبيره في مصر فقد حاول مئات المصريين الهروب من مواقفهم الاقتصادية الصعبة عن طريق ايجاد ممرا الى اوروباولكن احلامهم قد غرقت في البحرز

1-The Volcanic dust cloud disrupted/ delayed/ caused a delay in air travel and caused great/ big economic losses
2-Environmentalists/Environment experts assert/confirm that the eagles are threatened with extinction because of overhunting/unfair hunting

نموزج اجابة امتحان الصف الثاني الثانوي 2010(مع خالص تحياتي :مستر / عبدالله الشربيني)
1-
1- you should / can stay at Al Nasr Hotel , it's not expensive
2- I have been studying all the morning
3- I wish I could but I have to revise for my test
4- could you stop talking loudly , please?
2-
Place : chemist's:
Sp1:client/ patient
Sp2: chemist
Place:Cinema studio
Sp1: director
Sp2: actor
3-

Easy to operate
On
Combination
had planned
a

difference
Was
canoeing
Was sent

Take turns
don't have to
used
Summit

ingredients
better
regret
what

4-

1-I ---------- me

2- oases ------oasis
3- enjoyed-------- made
4- do you -------- have you
5- offer ------------- afford
6- expect ---------- except

5-
1- The types of gestures are illustrators and emblems
2- People usually use illustrators when they are emotionally aroused and tried to explane the ideas that are difficult to put into words
3- To some extent , I agree that body gestures can replace verbal communication because people who are not able to speak can communicate well with other people but they complement the verbal message.they often accompany speech.
4- b
5-d
6-
1- Violent crime has increased due to the greater accessibility to weapons* combined with the fact the large numbers of young people are unemployed with very few chances of finding a job
2- The government should pass new laws to restrict citizens from owning firearms.The government should also help young people to find jobs
3- The underlined word "this" refers to violent crime
4- a
5- c
7-
1-They drove two grey cars with local number plates at night and switched off lights and engines . They used the Ground Penetrating Radar to see what's behind the walls
2- She was alone . she had to drive the first car to pull the third and get the plants despite the heavy rain .
1- captain Ahmed to Jones
2-Jones objected to destroying the spiders in the site but Ahmed tried to persuade him that killing the spiders is a must as they didn't want to have more victims.
1-thousands of people would have died
2- the officer threw his insecticide tank on its leg and it wanted to free itself.
9- لقد أصبحت الهجرة غير الشرعية في الاونة الاخيرة قضية كبيره في مصر فقد حاول مئات المصريين الهروب من مواقفهم الاقتصادية الصعبة عن طريق ايجاد ممرا الى اوروباولكن احلامهم قد غرقت في البحرز

1-The Volcanic dust cloud disrupted/ delayed/ caused a delay in air ( transport / travel and caused great/ big economic losses
2-Environmentalists/Environment experts assert/confirm that the eagles are threatened with extinction because of overhunting/unfair h
unting
شكر خاص للأستاذ عبد الله الشربينى
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://husseinelmaghraby.forumakers.com

حل إمتحان الإنجليزى بتاع النهارده
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» إمتحان العربى بتاع النهارده
» حل إمتحان الرياضيات بتاع النهارده 2010
» أجابة إمتحان الفرنساوى بتاع النهارده